Monday 1 April 2013

Well I just got back,,,,found the place, still around "Bent Bikes" only open 2 days a week, Friday and Saturday, or by Appointment.....I was shocked to see it still in business, going to have to go and see them next week, so how the inside is doing, from the outside, it looks really bad, but then again it never really looked all that good to begin with....

So I hit up my next favorite place to pick up some small items, to help out on the build, walked out 80 bucks poorer, but hey, so far it's the most I have spent in one shot....LOL

So I have the appliance paint, saw this from SVSooke, Thanks, going to do the frame with that, and probably all other parts, except the calipers, for that I did get the caliper paint. I did get the primer, was going to shoot the frame with that first, would that be a good thing, that is of course after it's been cleaned and sanded.

The chain lube was on special, couldn't pass up on it.

Varsol for parts cleaning, and a new parts cleaning brush...

Ohhh ya the paint remover, going to use it on the gas tank ? I hope it's strong enough to eat away at all the factory stuff, clear coat, and paint.

Well going to go and get ready to do some work, got to get the son up, gonna give him another hour or so, he got in from work this morning just after 4 a.m.

and the large freezer bags, well that is for parts that get removed, can't lose anything out of them once I seal the bag....


No comments:

Post a Comment