Monday 1 April 2013

I am not a happy guy......was going to clean this up a bit, sort of dropped it, and now the lens is cracked, for the love of Pete.....how do I take this thing apart so I can replace the lens, that little knob that resets the trip, I can't figure on how to take it off so I can get at the lens, I have taken the back off and the 6 small screws, but how does this knob come off ?

This is not a good way to start tonight, I knew I should have continued with the swing arm and the mono shock and chain.....










I figured it out, just pull really hard on knob.......figures

Well it looks like it's one piece, the glass itself don't come off on it's own, probably glued into the bezel......short of really breaking it apart, anyone have a better suggestion, or perhaps a new bezel with the glass intact ??????????

Need the knob as well, with the little rubber seal, or just the rubber seal itself
__________________

No comments:

Post a Comment