Monday 1 April 2013

exhaust installed

Well, since I am running out of time, losing precious riding time, snow is just around the corner, I decided to forgo the dent removal on the headers and install my exhaust, if I don't I can't try to start the bike, and at least try to tune it a bit, so a shot of paint on the headers, waited about 10 minutes, and on they went, still a bit wet, but it's OK, they will come off again, and wearing the blue doctors gloves as I like to call them, I didn't even mess up the paint job.....

I cleaned up the exhaust ports, and went to put the gaskets in, but they kept falling out, so a bit of grease on the one side, this made them stick (hope that is OK, I figure it will burn off anyways) and on went the header and the rest of the pipe.....

I am telling myself, it's really starting to look good......stood back and admired my work for a good 5 minutes, running out of time, it's almost midnight and I need to go and get some sleep....

Ohhh ya

here are a few pictures.....I am stoked.......











No comments:

Post a Comment