Monday 1 April 2013

carbon fx seat

Well it's done, it's home, and I think it look great......

I think the place did a fine job, very nice work, even the staples they used were stainless, no more rusty staples......

Only thing they did not do, was put the strap on.....even they couldn't decide what would be better, so they left it with me, to see on the bike, with or without, and if I decide to put it on, to just come back, they will do the holes and put it in place.....

And I know someone will ask,,,,how much did it cost ???

$210.00 was the out the door price, plus putting the strap on if I want

Good or bad, high or low, but it's, one might say custom for me, so the outlay was justified in my books, hey I scrimped on other things, this was not going to be one of them....

I am happy....

well here are the pics, let me know what you think, especially with regards to the strap, on or off, once it goes on, there is no turning back.....















No comments:

Post a Comment