Monday 1 April 2013

Polishing

Well not one to sit around, and I can't do much of anything else, I started to clean up bits and pieces and polish a few things...

I didn't take pictures of everything, maybe as I start assembly, I will take more pics of the other things that were polished....

Now I don't want a high and uniform shine (mirror) close, but even if it has imperfections, that is OK, I am not building a show bike, it will be a driver, and it will get dirty, and so on, but that don't mean parts can't be cleaned and painted and polished a bit....

So here is a small sample








Even this is too much and too good, the cavities still need to be repainted black as they were, to give it some contrast.


Ohh ya

I put these guys back together as well





No comments:

Post a Comment