Monday 1 April 2013

MC and levers

Well I needed to clean up the levers, clutch and brake, so the wire wheel did it's duty, at the same time the front Master Cylinder was looking like, well used and sort of, so the wire wheel hit it as well.....

I will do a bit more on the MC, but wasn't sure if I should continue....

so my question is do I leave them like this, or do I paint the items black ?

only 2 pictures, I figure that should be enough, or do I need to put them on the bike to really get a better idea ?










to paint or not to paint......

2 paint or not 2 paint, that is the question ....

so I couldn't decide, and so I stuck the items on the bars too see, and I still cannot decide.....

for those wondering as to what the heck I am talking about....it's the levers and perches and the Master Cylinder for the front brake.....polished or painted ?

Help.......



















I should get new grips, just noticed the chunk missing out of the throttle side.......

No comments:

Post a Comment