Monday 1 April 2013

rearend assembled

Well, looked at it, studied it, dicked around with it, and gave it the matte finish, well almost a polish, but not mirror shine, cleaned it all up, and decided to put it all together....

As HAL said "Something wonderful is about to happen" or something to that effect....

and here is my rear end.....

OK not mine, but that of the bike....












All great input from you all, and that is really appreciated, something I can do, some I cannot, powder coating is cost prohibitive, rattle can, could work, but will chip and peel, the polished look, was going to take a whole lot of time, and I still don't think I could pull it off, getting each and every nook and cranny, so the matte finish is what I decided on, I will probably give it a clear coat of some varathane or some such thing, so as I don't have to polish it all the time, and or it turning green or some such nonsense, for now

I think it looks OK

No comments:

Post a Comment