Monday 1 April 2013

Assembly 4

Well, after a bit of time running around looking for all the Stainless Steel nuts and bolts I wanted to change out, I finally got 99% of them and have once again started the assembly process. There are still about 10 SS bolts I need to get, but in due time, it's time to move on, and get things going.

So I had to move the bike back into the garage, it's at a point I won't be able to continue in the basement because I wouldn't be able to get it out...LOL

not really a whole lot done, but it's starting to look like a bike again

rear shock is in, swing arm is in, tomorrow it will all be torqued to specs, and then I can get some wheels on, electrical harness, and other little dooo dad's....

So here is tonight's progress













No comments:

Post a Comment