Monday 1 April 2013

Assembly 5

Well worked on the bike a bit more tonight, tackling the wiring and routing it to where it needs to go, plugged in the cluster, and the electrical, rear brake, put back the air box, and actually torqued all the bolts for the mono shock suspension, and swing arm, so now that is out of the way, and used a bit of blue locktite just for safe measure, it should hold, but I can still take it apart if and when the time or need arises. My only worry is the routing of the harness, not sure if I got it right, but it works, I don't see it being in the way of anything, and no binding with the steering turning left or right, if someone sees an issue please let me know....

and a few pictures of course....







Electrical and the air snorkel are in....



Battery box is in as well




The 4 black allen head bolts need to be changed to Stainless Steel I think, since everything else is, or should I just leave them, any opinions ?





this is where I am not sure if it's correctly routed...

No comments:

Post a Comment