Monday 1 April 2013

paint drying....

WOW this is so much fun....

Talk about watching paint dry..........









I have everything curing for the moment, on the other hand it's nice to have a bit of time off.....

Still no time at the shop for the engine

I think I have cleaned and polished everything I can, I did remove the steering bearings, ordered new ones, pick them up tomorrow, and will at least put those back on

I was thinking of re taping my electrical, any tape will do, or should there be something specific, just going over the existing tape, as the old stuff is good, I just want to freshen it up, would hockey tape be OK ? or a better electrical tape ? not the cheap dollar store stuff

Ohhh ya the caliper pistons are out, so I can paint those probably tomorrow,,,,nuts,,,then it's watching more paint dry......

ohhh the insanity.............

No comments:

Post a Comment