Monday 1 April 2013

It's going to happen.....

Well,,,,it was bound to happen, been waiting patiently, and it's finally arrived, well, it will, but I had to talk about it now....

I just got a call, the engine will be worked on this Sunday......

Finally some time has presented itself......

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO



I guess the covering of the covers was a good thing, and not a total waste of time the other night......

ohhhhh yaaaaaa









Drill and Tap

Well the work has been completed.....

Engine is now ready for paint....

Afew pics of the work today....sorry I don't have finished pictures of the cover on, will try to do one latter on, maybe tomorrow.

Took us about 2.5 hours, no jigs, no nothing, everyting was by eyeball, and a steady hand, hope to heck it works out.....






















I can now once again move forward......

ready to paint

well the engine is ready for painting......cleaned down, masked, and ready to go......

waiting for some nice weather, so I can open the garage door, once I am done spraying, but since I have to do it in 2 stages I need a good run of nice days.....now we get all the crappy weather.....

anyways she is ready.....it's funny looking, almost as though the engine is in a cast......LOL









and I couldn't find any studs today for the exhaust, so I picked up these instead, not really sure if I should use them or not, and hold out ;for the studs instead, with some acorn nuts....

any thoughts, ideas, or does it really matter ??????




No comments:

Post a Comment