Monday 1 April 2013

All Done.....

Well I am calling it quits, I believe this project is done, and I would like to wrap up this thread, with a few pictures that I took tonight.

It's bee fun, it's been a great time, met a lot of people during this build and even established a new friend (Spyug) he is not too far away, but we have been in touch a few times, and have become good buddies, I like that this build brought to me more than just a bike, it also brought me a new friend, and a lot more friends here on this Worl Wide Web, and this great forum.....many Thanks to you all, for the help, encouragement, guidance, tips and tricks and even the odd kick in the pants to keep it going.....

There are but a few minor details left, but she is complete and road worthy, the trip show 1.4 Km good enough to tell me she goes, and hopefully will not let me down, well at least not for a few miles and days....

I will see if I can take a few more pictures in different settings and places, but these are where it all started back in November, so it's fitting to finish up here....

These are a bit larger than all the others, and some fun pics as well...

Hope you all enjoy.....

Cheers

DAn



















 
all done video
And here is the video.....





No comments:

Post a Comment