Monday 1 April 2013

add ons tank protector and cargo net

Well can't ride, it's **** pouring rain, all day, so I went shopping this morning, and got a few goodies for the bike, and for me...

I purchased some gloves, didn't take pictures of them, but I did get a tank protector and cargo net for the bike...

took pictures of that...LOL















I will get riding as soon as the rain stops.........hopefully soon

 
Today's short ride, only 29 km, but it was just a check on all systems, and making sure nothing was going to fly off, or fall apart on me. It's running well, some popping on deceleration (have to figure that one out) but over all, she pulls good in all gears, and will move if I open up the throttle, some vibration on the mirrors, but going to get new ones anyways...

Over all it was a nice short test ride....









I didn't take the camera with me, so a few shots after I got back.

No comments:

Post a Comment