Monday 1 April 2013

other things to occupy my time

So tonight to get my mind off of the booboo I have with the broken exhaust bolt, and the bad extraction I tried to do, I decided to
work a bit on the engine, and get it ready for one more wash down, before it gets really cold out, and things start freezing up outside.

So I borrowed a cart from work, and strapped it onto it, used some tie downs, and it's about as secure as I can get it, now I can wheel it around
and outside tomorrow, for the power wash, hopefully I will get the last remaining bits of gunk off, then I can let it dry, and when I am ready I can use some spirits wash her down, and apply some paint....

Here is the setup for the weekend, well maybe a few more days, the holidays are coming up, and we really don't need the cart at work at the moment








I also decided to take all the covers off, just to make sure they would come off, and to see what was behind each one as well

looks good in here




covers not bad either





going to assume a bit of rust in here is nothing to really worry about, I will clean it up a bit, or do I need to worry about anything here ?







No comments:

Post a Comment