Monday 1 April 2013

tins sanded and primed

Well.......

I finally got some pictures from the painter guy, I am happy.....

Seem to be taken by a phone camera, not the best quality, but it's more than I have had since I gave them to him to do....

I think my tins are going to turn out really well, seems he is doing all the right stuff, and so far I like what I see, even though the pics are not the best, I can see a great job in the end...

so the pics were small, I then enlarged them a bit, and now I have uploaded them, so not the best, but hey it's all I have...

comments or concerns are welcome...




off with the old....






nubs installed on correctly, using some panel bond stuff he talked about...




no more screws on this side.....woooohooooooo



all lined up and ready for paint, I guess



this is good....




loving it, even if it's only the primer.....







I just might have to bring the guy some beer as well..........................

 
tins are getting there
Well just got some more teasing shots of my tins....

starting to look really good.....

Quote:
Heres a few for you in white basecoat the second and third is pearlcoat next is the clear coat







tins getting a clear coat
and it just keeps on getting better...

a few more pics he sent me...















.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment