Monday 1 April 2013

It's a long way from running....that is for sure, she is being stripped down to the frame, all will be redone and cleaned and then put back together...

Well I think I might know the cause of the leak, could be from here, I think this is the gear indicator interface.



and when I undid the 2 screws holding it in place, the oil just started coming out...



it's OK, had to come out anyways, at one end or another....LOL

found this as well, guess it activates the light on the dash so you know the kick stand is up



And the only thing I really did was remove the cam chain tensioner, and the sprocket, now about the sprocket, once I bent the ear back up on that large washer I was able to remove the nut no problem, it was actually kinda loose, and it came off easy, didn't hold the brake, or have it in gear, would this be normal ?

the nice and shiny cam chain tensioner

No comments:

Post a Comment