Monday 1 April 2013

engine painted

Well I finally did it.....................................

It's painted and it's drying and curing, can't take off the masking as of yet, as I just finished not even 15 minutes ago.....

I like it, and it seems to have turned out just great....there is one run I can see, but it's at the back end and won't be see,,,,,this ain't no stinking museum bike, and it's not a lawn ornament....LOL

So I will let the pictures speak for them selves, there are a few, and as you go from to the next, it's all the stages of paint, from a clean engine, all the way to the 3rd coat, even flipped it over part way through to get the top done, now it's being kept warm by a flood light, I have no heater, but temps are warm, garage is warm, and she can sit for a few day's to cure, after I will take the masking off, put the covers back on, and take a few more pictures....

Please enjoy.....and if you have any comments,,,,,I am all ears......




It's great how it was perfectly balanced on the breather cap......made for a great way to be able to turn her around to get to all the sides evenly
























unmasked

Couldn't sleep, so I had to do a bit of unmasking.......









No comments:

Post a Comment