Thursday 11 July 2013

All is once again good to go, the bike is running great, have gone out on a few rides, work and back, and so on....

Starts great, runs great, idles nicely, and no more stalling at lights and stop signs anymore, I think all my issues are resolved, well the last few I have had, I still have slippage when I hit the throttle hard, but that should be an easy fix, get some new fiber clutch plates and I should be good....

Thanks to all for the help and advice

Big Thanks to SVSooke for the coils, wouldn't be riding without them.....

Hey the bike now stalls when I remove number one lead, so it must have been coils all along.....

ohhh I still get a bit of smoke out the exhaust, but not as much as before, I guess it's good when all cylinders are working as they should.....

And as always here are a few pictures of the bike....






















No comments:

Post a Comment